1. Cabinet Centrifugal Fan
This client came to us because they had a problem with their ventilation duct only providing a small volume of air flow. We took various measures to help this client solve this issue.
- Firstly, we confirmed that our product was not the cause of the problem.
- Through the video communication, we found there were many V shaped and U shaped ventilation ducts in the client’s ventilation system that would likely be the cause of their troubles.
- We suggested the client modify their ventilation duct and increase the turning angles of the ventilation duct. Once this was completed, their air ventilation system was operating as needed.
2. Fire and Smoke Dampers
This client was worried that their fire and smoke damper was weakly welded and had too large of a gap where it was installed. We took the following measures to solve their problem:
- We ensured the thickness of the frame and blades met CCC certification requirements.
- We manufactured the frame, the blades, and the mounting plate of the damper, checking for dimensional accuracy to ensure the airtightness of the damper after assembly.
- We welded the damper body and blades according to the welding parameters and welding sequence.
- After the dampers were finished, our quality inspector inspected them one by one to ensure any flaw would be addressed immediately.
3. Cabinet Centrifugal Fan
One of our clients needed to decrease the noise level of their cabinet centrifugal fan. We took the following measures:
- We increased the thickness of upper and lower cover plate, lateral cover plate, and volute by 2mm which can effectively reduce the noise caused by strong vibration caused by the fan’s rotation.
- As the fan motor could also be a source of loud noise, we purchased another model of motor which featured a lower noise level.
- We strengthened the internal structure of fan by welding additional two angle irons to the bracket around the volute.
- Our quality inspector tested the noise level of the cabinet centrifugal fan by running it under normal conditions.
Dongguan Quanda Environmentally Friendly Ventilating Equipment Co. is a company specialized in the design and production of air movement equipment. Established in 2008, we manufacture an extensive selection of air handling systems that include centrifugal fans and blowers, axial fans, roof exhausters and ventilators, vents and diffusers, and sound attenuators. This equipment is designed for high-performance ventilation and smoke extraction system applications for many different building types, including high-rises, office buildings, factories, entertainment venues, and residences.